Welcome to Wilde Capital Management. Reach out to us on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn, call us at 866-8WILDECM (866-894-5332), or email us at [email protected] to learn more or to schedule a virtual or in-person appointment.
Wilde Capital was founded with one purpose — to offer comprehensive but easy-to-access and simple-to-understand investment management services covering global markets for individuals, families, and institutions of all sizes.
Importantly, we cannot consider ourselves citizens of and investors in the world without thinking deeply and critically about its future, which is why we have a deep commitment to economic, social and environmental justice and finding ways to direct investment more sustainably and responsibly through a series of ESG-centric portfolio and consulting solutions.
We work directly with clients, as well as support and partner with a wide range of trusted advisors including Fee-Only Financial Planners, Financial Advisors, Registered Investment Advisors, Family Offices and Institutional Consultants to provide these services to their valued client relationships.
- depending on the mandate, are constructed with straight-forward and efficient exchange traded funds (ETFs), mutual funds, individual stocks, bonds and community investment notes;
- are built to broadly participate in the markets;
- intelligently manage risk;
- When selected and directed by clients and their trusted advisors, deeply integrate values considerations and environmental, social, governance and positive impact factors;
- pursue further investment opportunities as news and events unfold around the world that may affect short- and long-term investment outcomes.
Our limited-access geostrategic portfolio V-Strategy
- A focused and concentrated approach to Wilde Capital’s global economic and thematic views utilizing ETFs and stocks;
- Intensifies calls by utilizing levered and inverse instruments including exchange traded funds and exchange traded notes.
Our stock-only portfolios
- Created in partnership with Cirrus Research
- Options for Developed US, International ADR, Global ADR, and the newest strategy, StockSnips
Our donor-advised fund and impact coinvestment initiative
- Created in partnership with HealRWorld and the Legacy Global Foundation
- The HealRWorld Fund is targeted to building economic capacity for minority- and women-owned impact-oriented businesses (as measured by the UN Sustainable Development Goals) with a particular focus in underbanked communities.
- The Music 4 Climate Justice Fund, seeking to recognize and support those that are most economically, geographically and environmentally marginalized and therefore at greatest risk from the rising climate crisis.
As you explore our site, please take advantage of the resources we have made available here, including our blog and our library. If you are ready for a more in-depth discussion, please go to our contact page to reach out. We would enjoy the opportunity to discuss your investment needs in greater detail.